- Szyszkowa 43, 02-285 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are a startup from the fin-tech industry. We have an idea, plan and financing from one of the largest financial groups in Europe. We employ the best of the best, and the goal is to revolutionize the financial market and be always one step ahead. We can not say anything more at the moment - no risk no fun as they say.
- Define and implement, in conjunction with Senior Management, the direction of the overall digital strategy
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of digital projects
- Work with the Senior Management in coordinating and managing the team’s delivery calendar in the role of Product Owner
- Regularly monitor and review site performance against SLAs
- Develop on-going plans for delivery activities in conjunction with the digital Project Manager and Scrum Master and manage any allocated resources to ensure that the team delivers to committed tasks.
- Manage relationships with third party digital delivery partners, focusing on performance management against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
- Lead claims team (retail segment)
- Set strategy, structure and proposition for future claims function
- Lead relationships with key Insurers, Loss Adjusters, legal panel and other third parties
- Meet key clients from a claims perspective and deliver added value claims services
- 5-6 years of digital project management experience and strong knowledge of Agile software development processes, i.e.
- Must-have deep expertise: insurance settlement, operations, and claims
- University degree
- Very good working conditions
- Participation in remarkable fintech project
- Great atmosphere and digital freaks as colleagues
- Working tools such as laptop (apple or dell), mobile and more...