Head of Encryption Governance
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland is located in Tri-City, Warsaw and Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4700, in Łódź – 2 600 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: Śmigłego-Rydza Av, two offices at Piłsudskiego Av, and at Piotrkowska street.
Head of Encryption Governance
Would you like to lead a team of IT Security specialists? We are now looking for a Team Leader of Encryption Governance unit in CyberSecurity to drive advisory and governance of key management practices in Nodrea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact.
About this opportunity
Encryption Governance Team in Data Protection and Encryption Centre where we deliver cryptographic advisory, governance and solutions for new or existing services, e.g. cloud, secure storage, cards, applications using symmetric and asymmetric cryptography. We also take care of documenting and improving encryption and key management processes and standards, which are operated globally in the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively managing the team on an operational level with employees located in Poland
- Taking responsibility for delivering a strong professional result and driving the operational excellence
- Being a member of the Management team and understand the underlying business drivers
- Making and implementing development and operational plans and set concrete targets for the team, as well as for each employee
- Ensuring that your direct reports understand how their targets and plans are linked to their daily duties
- Managing risks and ensure compliance with regulatory and governance requirements
- Leading the team in line with IT Security Strategy to meet short and mid term targets and plans for your team and each employee
- Driving performance within your area of responsibility and a high degree of proactivity (tools, processes and culture).
- Building competences and skills (both technical and business) for your team and yourself
You’ll join a team of young and motivated specialists, who are developing and maitaining Encryption processes and standards for cryptographic solutions and applications in Nordea. The role is based in Gdynia; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Excellent communicator able to reduce complex ideas to simple terms and express these both to non-technical and highly technical audiences
- Experience of planning, prioritizing and organizing the work of yourself and others, delivering to tight deadlines whilst ensuring the effective use of resources
Your experience and background:
- experienced Team Leader in IT field
- Knowledge about security domain
- Good understanding of risk management
- Ability to create and execute development plans in the Filed of Encryption
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Encryption Governance principles as means of addressing business needs and design of appropriate security measures.
- Understanding of Data& Information Security regulations and standards, industry best practices and strategies.
- Experience in working in regulated environment and cooperation with DPO, Legal, Risk& Compliance and business units in the universal bank.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.