Head of Growth - Fashion Tech
KRN LabsO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa o dzieło, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
If you can take a start-up company from zero to one, we are keen to hear from you. We have developed a state-of-the-art cloth design and simulation technology for virtual fashion (https://youtu.be/m-L13mruKSw). We are looking for a talented Head of Growth to join us in Kraków, who will introduce this tech to the fashion world. So, if you are a creative superstar that uses data and cool-headed analysis as your weapons of choice, but you can also deliver a fiery speech at pitch competition, the tech-terms such as VR, AR, and AI ring the bell… you could be perfect.
We need someone who is self-driven and ambitious, with experience in building an early-stage company, which brings a cutting-edge technology to the market.
We get it - reality has changed significantly. Luckily for us, there has been a huge push towards digital fashion and online shopping recently, which is continuously gaining even more momentum. We come across these trends and aim to provide exciting new solutions to the fashion industry ranging from digitalization of the garment design process via automated body shape and size measurements all the way to a complete virtual cloth try-on experience.
Your first objective – make the most of our current technology and get us to https://www.startupbootcamp.org/accelerator/fashiontech-milan/. You will spend 3 exciting months in the epicentre of world’s fashion industry – Milano - learning from the best people in business how to build a leading FashionTech company of the future.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our technology and its potential in the fashion industry.
- Identify the most prospective target groups and drive the company development towards them.
- Establish an action plan, which will get us into the FashionTech Accelerator program in Milan
- Develop start-up’s marketing strategy within a certain budget
- Build up a talented multidisciplinary team that leads the innovation in fashion industry
- Test our solutions on potential target groups (e.g. clothing designers, clothing companies, fashion influencers)
- Keep an eye on our website creation
- Manage our social channels
- Analyse our competition
- Research newest trends in both fashion and related technologis
- High independence in operation
- At least 2 years of project management and marketing experience
- Proven experience in public speaking/pitching
- Interest in fashion and fashion technologies (fashion-tech, slow-fashion)
- Basis for strategic competences
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Ability to write creative texts
- Familiarity with process of cloth design
- Knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility CSR issues
- User-level testing (not technological)
- Technical competences - e.g., ability to test applications.
- Contacts in the start-up industry (e.g., with investors)
- Knowledge of UX and UI