- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
Grafton Recruitment, founded in 1982, is a leading provider of recruitment solutions with more than 30 years' experience. Grafton Recruitment is one of Europe's largest independent firms, placing experienced professionals, mid &top management in all industry sectors, functions and public services.With 30 offices in Europe and about 650 employees we cover the following countries: Czech Republic | Hungary | Ireland | Lithuania | Poland | Romania | Slovakia | Turkey.Our high quality of service is proved by ISO certificate.
Head of HRNumer ref.: 4-26-62185
For our Client, well known, international and dynamically growing SSC in Poznan, we are looking for an experienced person, whose role will cover leadership and administration for all HR functions including Payroll&Administration, Talent Attraction&Acquisition, Learning&Development as well as HR Business Partnering for over all employees based in Poznan.
- Leading and developing the People & Culture teams
- Provide consultation to Management Team on strategic staffing plans like compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations
- Perform risk management and mitigation actions related to HR operations delivery
- Own and ensure process compliance with law, regulations as well as corporate policies
- Ensure alignment on HR priorities with the Group and Business Functions and translate them into KPI's and aligned yearly performance targets for the Team
- Collaborate with HR Community across the Group
- More than 10 years of experience on similar role
- Expert in functional sub-areas (Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Org Development, Leadership development)
- Experience of shared service operations
- Significant experience of process performance improvement in a large organization
- Highly effective at initiating and leading cross-functional teams through building collaborative relationships
- Knowledge of SAP
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Strategic thinking skills, ability to understand the business and see the “big picture”
- Structured approach to planning and execution
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Attractive benefits package and bonuses
- Company and Team events
- Wide range of internal trainings and courses
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: "Zgadzam się na wykorzystanie przez firmę Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o. danych osobowych w celu pośrednictwa pracy (posiadania i przetwarzania przekazanych danych osobowych oraz ich udostępniania klientom w ramach prowadzonych projektów rekrutacyjnych) zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (Dz.U.2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) aż do momentu pisemnego wycofania zgody. Potwierdzam, że zostałem poinformowany o prawach do zmiany, dostępu i ochrony tych danych".