- Kapelanka 42a, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Head of IAM Operations Europe
Department: IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) – Identity Access Management
Overview:Head of Identity Access Management (IAM) Log Monitoring. Log Monitoring provides internal assessment services to monitor compliance with Policy/Standards/Regulatory controls, and best practices in an independent, unbiased and uniform manner. The process assures the Access Management controls are embedded in applications, databases and platforms as part of their production readiness process. Specifically working with application teams to facilitate automation of their key controls so the business can meet their objectives within their risk appetite.
Head the current monitoring Teams:
- Database Monitoring Team
- Platform Monitoring Team
- Application Monitoring Team
- Enhanced Monitoring
- Privileged Access Monitoring
- The implementation of Monitoring and Controls across all HSBC Systems/Applications must be risk based. The highest priority must be given to all systems/applications based upon the risk rating of the application defined within the centralized repository (EIM at the time of this writing).
- Privileged Access controls and account management requirements. This can include IT environment support accounts, system accounts and business administration accounts.
- Privileged access logging and monitoring principles.
- Support and enhance the IAM Monitoring and Control Automation Initiative
- Working closely with al key stakeholders such as Cyber Security and ITID teams to deliver the desired outcomes.
- Experience of implementing and embedding Identity and Access Management controls within applications, databases and platforms
- Experience of leading a global team with headcount ranging between 50 to 100 staff
- Experience in facing off with various audit teams both internal and external eg Internal Audit, PWC, CCO testing etc
- Knowledge and understanding of RPA would be desirable
- Providing consultation and guidance on monitoring and control matters
- Experience of Privileged Access controls desirably across the following platforms; Unix, Windows, SQL and Oracle
- Broad understanding of the overall Cyber Security function and being able to consider this in line with business risk appetite
- Being responsible for time managing assign projects reviews; planning, tracking, coordination and communication of the tasks to the project stakeholders
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]