Head of IT Architect's Team
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
We are looking for Head of Architects Team on large strategic European contract, who will play main role providing architectural vision and strategy to the client and internal organization, and oversight Architects team, ensuring that there is a clearly defined architectural long-term vision and business goals implementation.
• Leadership over customer facing team of 15 architects from different technical domains (network, DCs, servers, databases, security, cloud, devops) and guidance of technical teams in terms of IT architecture development.
• Distribution of Account and Customer priorities. Implementation of management system, policies, and processes to ensure constant IT Infrastructure modernisation in line with business needs.
• Drive knowledge and adoption of new technologies. Plan upskilling and crosskiling within architects team.
• Establishing and managing relationship with Client management, Portfolio Team and other Delivery parts of organization.
• Proactively drive discussions with Client management & other stakeholders on the design/ delivery of the projects as well as technology-oriented strategic customer decisions.
• Provide client consultation, advice, and guidance on different strategies, tools, architectures, products, reports, technologies, vendors and services and develop new business opportunities.
• Responsible for Technology Roadmap and governance process. Provide direction, guidance, and governance to ensure proper alignment of entire delivery organization with business initiatives and technology roadmaps. Lead Architecture Boards meetings with customer. Development and lead on CSIP initiatives to optimize infrastructure setup
• First Point of Contact for Account, Delivery and Portfolio organization – oversee new and ongoing projects. Support planning project resources allocation, considering capacity and architects domains.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Documented experience in similar position
• Strong leadership expirence
• Strong customer/ 3rd parties management skills
• Advisory or consultancy experience in defining and designing technical projects and processes.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to explain complex technical problems to business stakeholders
• Understanding of modern infrastructure technologies (i.e. virtualization, automation, storage, network, database, cloud)
• Hands-on experience in design and implementation in at least one of above technological areas
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• In-depth knowledge of recognized Architectural Frameworks
• ToGAF or Knowledge in Enterprise Architecture
• ITIL Service Management qualification
• Certification in technical domains
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Life insurance package
- Discount system for Kyndrylers
- Free language courses
- Wide range of beneficial packages for parents and children
- Sports activities & Team Events