- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
In DB Schenker you will become a part of a large logistic network connecting global markets. Set your career in motion and discover endless possibilities shaping the future today. Together with over 76,000 employees around the world, we value diversity and draw on individual experiences, ideas and skills. As an integrated team, we can affect reality in real terms.
For our IT Management Land team, we are looking for a leader on Head of IT Management Land Cluster North&East Europe position.
If you enjoy transforming the business needs into effective solutions, forge technology to growth the business value and you are a leader who is passionate about people development – we want to get you know!
What are the key responsibilities and challenges on this position?
- Be a business partner for Land Transport Logistics business stakeholders;
- Transform IT Land strategy into the day-to-day business decisions and business development activities;
- Provide demand management and delivery for all IT related Land business requests;
- Performing multi-project orchestration with focus on delivery optimization within the cluster;
- Provide local expertise, knowledge to the Business on legacy platforms and target product portfolio;
- Lead, motivate and grow team of IT Land in Poland and the cluster.
What do you need to be successful in this recruitment?
- Very strong business acumen and ability to understand Land Transport Logistics business processes;
- Proven experience of leadership responsibility and approach managing large cross-functional and geographically spread teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders;
- At least 5 years of experience in IT;
- Experience in analysis and modeling of business processes BPM/UML;
- Very good command of written and spoken English, and ideally second German language;
- University degree in Computer Science or comparable education;
- Open mind attitude.
What do we offer?
- Work in a multicultural environment where people with energy, passion and commitment work together to fulfill ambitious goals and achieve their individual potential;
- An attractive benefit package, including health care insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, fitness program (Benefit Multisport);
- Great development opportunities and clear impressive career paths.