Head Of IT Security
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
As a Head of Information Security you will be responsible for setting and operationalising the Information Security Strategy, ensuring that critical data assets and associated technology, applications, systems, infrastructure and processes are protected in the digital ecosystem. On this position you will be leading a team of two FTEs with possibility to increase this number
Our Client is an international company located in Warsaw. For their developing structures we are looking to hire experienced candidate for the role of Head of Information Security.
- Setting the overall strategy and roadmaps for our client's Information Security and ensuring the successful delivery
- Ensuring suitable security governance - Information Security Steering Group, reporting, KPIs, supplier management, risk-driven security in projects, suitable policies and standards
- Driving up security knowledge, by overseeing awareness programs, 'baking in' security into roles (esp. in IT), establishing business security champions, ensuring appropriate cyber e-learning, and exploiting technology
- Leading the Information Security team (both direct and matrix), ensuring a security approach which is fit for purpose for our client is delivered through empowered, knowledgeable experts (technical and non-technical) within the team.
- Operating the security function, ownership and accountability for defining, adoption and monitoring of suitable security frameworks (e.g. Cyber Essentials), risk-based approaches are taken for emerging risks in the our client's ecosystem, continual, forward-looking assessment and management of emerging threats takes place, and that existing or new company's technologies are exploited to deliver security benefits.
- Building and expanding network, to communicate security vision / direction within company, and to further company's understanding of trends, emerging threats, good practices
- Proven experience (10 years+) of working in Information Security and IT leadership roles, ideally in financial services organisations.
- Deep technical prowess across a broad spectrum of digital technologies.
- Understanding of relevant legal and regulatory frameworks (e.g. GDPR, CMA, FCA obligations etc.).
- Expert understanding of technical architecture and security aspects of infrastructure, application, web, and cloud technologies.
- Track record of delivering business benefits by balancing the need to protect the organisation with the need to do business. Adept and aligning business goals with security objectives
- Experienced in working within developing digital ecosystems, with multiple partners and environments, ensuring suitable security is delivered.
- In depth experience of security frameworks.
- First rate people, communication an diplomacy skills with experience of working with internal and external customers/suppliers.
- Ability to take complicated, technical or logical concepts and translate them into a clear, easy to understand messages.
- Security Management Certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Possibly to work remotely
- Impact on Group security strategy