- Skierniewicka 10a, 01-230 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Część etatu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We're enablers. Since 2004, our dedication to innovation and enabling technologies has led us to partner with the top global companies in the Automotive, Silicon, FinTech, Media and Telecoms sectors. We turn their complex business challenges into a competitive advantage through our deep cross-industry expertise, and our ability to deliver at scale.
The Head of IT’s role is to manage and ensure the efficient operation of the company’s network, client servers, databases, and equipment. This includes managing the IT staff responsible for monitoring and diagnosing network and hardware problems as well as the 3rd party suppliers. The Head of IT will also work closely with the CIO and decision makers in other departments in order to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
Strategy & Planning
- Lead IT department operational planning and projects, and organize and negotiate the allocation of IT resources.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Ensure the efficient utilization of IT resources – including personnel and equipment – across the organization.
- Oversee all reports and documentation related to network and systems operations.
- Develop maintenance schedules for network and systems equipment.
- Conduct system feasibility studies and testing.
- Develop and implement all functional policies and procedures, including those for network architecture, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of IT systems, including networks, data centers, servers, PCs, operating systems, and associated hardware.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Approve purchase of equipment and supplies in order to meet operational requirements of the business.
- Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the network infrastructure and IT systems.
- Conduct research and remain current with the latest technologies and solutions in support of procurement efforts.
- Develop requests for proposal.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Manage operations staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Oversee operations-related projects and project portfolio.
- Assist in the provisioning of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- 5+ years of Information Technology leadership, with substantial experience in IT infrastructure
- Technical experience across computer networks, servers, and cloud infrastructure
- Experience in team leading distributed teams
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Very good command of English
- Sportscard membership
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Office facilities such as bike parking, chill-out room, shower
- Additionally, free coffee, snacks, beverages
- No dress code