Advanced Protection Systems SA (APS SA) is an exciting, young technology company. Our advanced sensor technologies are aimed at airspace and physical security markets. Due to the dynamic growth, excellent business prospects and global market opportunity, APS is planning to hire a Head of Marketing, a person with at least 5 years of international experience in the high-tech / defence / security markets or technology start-up.
Head of Marketing
Miejsce pracy: Gdynia
ARE WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU?
We are seeking a Head of Marketing to lead the development and execution of the global marketing strategy. The candidate must be highly organized, creative, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Strongly hands-on position, independence and self-motivation are very important qualities of the Candidate.
- Build and Align Core Marketing Strategy: The Head of Marketing will be responsible for building the marketing strategy with our key stakeholders and executing the strategy with the support of channel experts to grow the brand, awareness and audience of our company.
- Empower Teams to Develop World Class Execution Against Strategy: The Head of Marketing will lead and work closely with nearly every company team – electronics, software, product and technology, pr/communications and sales - to implement the global marketing strategy and campaigns for all activations. The success of this role is heavily dependent on strong hands-on approach, project management and stakeholder management across internal and external teams.
- Raise Awareness : The Head of Marketing is charged with raising awareness of our brand, product lines and the Airspace / Physical Security domains as well as ensuring growth across our Sales, Partnerships and Distribution network.
- Campaign Development: The Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing and leading campaigns. Campaigns include product lines awareness, social promotion, events, new product launch. The Head of Marketing should have oversight on detailed briefs for all campaigns, ensuring the objectives are aligned to deliverables.
- Performance Tracking: In addition to briefing and executing campaigns, the Head of Marketing will be accountable for strategy and analytics, ensuring active review and reporting of marketing performance, making recommendations on technology and analytics tools to aid efficiency and optimization in execution and reporting.
- 5+ years managing complex, global marketing campaigns for high-growth startu-ps or strong technology brands
- Experience managing paid media strategies, growth marketing platforms
- Track record of analytical and metric driven growth / awareness of a brand or product
- Strong analytical abilities and comfortable with a data driven approach to decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with C-level executives, foster teamwork, build confidence and support for one’s ideas
- Hand-on approach, ability to execute strategy and ideas
What we offer:
- a challenging job in a dynamically developing company in the extremely exciting part of new technologies sector
- attractive terms of employment and motivating remuneration system
- the possibility of professional development and improvement of managerial skills
- participation in the creation of one of the most interesting enterprises with global potential
- possibility to implement many ambitious projects
- the ability to co-create mark-com structures in a young company around the world
- high independence in action and decision-making
- tools necessary to perform the work: a company car, a laptop, a mobile phone etc.