- Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
zenloop is an integrated experience management platform based on the Net Promoter Score®. The SaaS solution automatically collects customer feedback through various channels along the entire customer journey, analyzes and clusters it with the help of artificial intelligence and derives customized and personalized measures to retain satisfied customers and win back dissatisfied customers. The software can be seamlessly integrated into solutions such as Salesforce, Spryker, Emarsys Zendesk, Slack or Shopify or used as an addition to the existing tech stack.
The zenloop portfolio includes brands such as Momox, Douglas, Penta, ATU, Mister Spex, Foodspring and Jochen Schweizer. The company was founded in 2016 by the two former Flaconi makers Björn Kolbmüller and Paul Schwarzenholz as well as Lukasz Lazewski and is based in Berlin with around 60 employees. The investors include Nauta Capital and Piton Capital.
"How likely would you recommend our product to a friend or colleague?" Once you have answered this question, you know the core of the Net Promoter SystemⓇ and thus the basis of zenloop.
For our fast growing Software-as-a-Service solution we are looking for a motivated as well as talented person to work with us in the role of Head of Product Management (f/m/d) to further shape our success story. As part of our Product team you will be responsible for leading the product team in close cooperation with our CTO. Our goal, to deliver the best software out there for CX, and your personal development will be the focus of your daily work.
Your ambition is to build the leading Customer Experience platform, used across geographies, industries and functions. It provides the deepest insights and smartest actions for every single end-customer and enables automatic retention. Although the platform offers a broad value scope, it can be implemented with low effort, is easy to use and has a beautiful design users love. You will achieve this in collaboration with all stakeholders inside and outside of the company and pushed by an outstanding strong product team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement clear product prioritization process for mid-term and short-term development topics involving all stakeholders, with transparent criteria and data-driven backward assessment of decisions made
- Facilitate agile, mainly self-driving cross-functional product teams (PM, Design, Devs, QA, BO) with efficient collaboration structure and individual output objectives
- Establish a transparent, ongoing product "status quo" process, to have all stakeholders informed about the status of their topics including information on releases
- Ensure timely, self-explaining documentation of the product for user support and marketing purposes
- Training the team, newbies & current team members in major product aspects and new developments
- Be a leader and communicator: lead and coach the product and UI/UX team and coordinate with tech team
- Establish an agile working process and a strong product KPI reporting
- Create on a quarterly base a rough product roadmap for next 6-12 months
That's what we offer:
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- A fast learning environment with the opportunity to grow together with us as a company and our highly motivated and international team
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom for your own topics
- Experienced founder and management team who care about you and your tasks
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
- Guaranteed personal training budget of 500 Euros per year
- Regular company events, lunches and semi-annual company offsites
- A fixed team event budget per person and quarter
- Competitive salary, high-end equipment and a job in the heart of Berlin
You're the right person for us if you...
- Are positive and meet challenges with a smile
- Have entrepreneurial spirit and are able to operate independently
- Gained 8+ years experience in a product management role from a B2B software background
- Have 4-5 years of experience in managing a team (min. 5 people) and leading cross-functional groups
- As a leader, you understand the importance of being a coach for your team, providing guidance & development and being a role model as PM for his team
- You know how to hire A-players, set high objectives and support to reach these
- You’re excellent in prioritization and have outstanding organizational skills and you’re are excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Are impatient, results driven and persistent
- Are detail and quality oriented
- Are a good planner, with foresight to predict potential outcomes of work and evaluate the risks early
- Structured & process orientated
- Have obtained experience working in agile product development environments, with flexible approaches to project management
- Possess strong user experience intuitions; ability to discern seamless UX from poor UX and empathize with users
- Have excellent English (verbally and written) skills
- Want to learn and grow together as a team to reach the next level
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!
Send us your application in English, including your CV, cover letter, earliest start date and salary expectations.
We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion according to their skills.