Head of Recruitment Delivery Centre
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- rekrutacja zdalna
Our client applies a business model which is unique, and it’s helped become the leading player in the UK for specialist recruitment and they are now expanding rapidly across the US and Mainland Europe.
As an enablement engine, we provide a dynamic structure which gives people both a platform and the freedom to thrive. It is our belief that genuine talent coupled with ownership and accountability is the single most powerful growth driver and when this is matched with a concise set of business rules, firm governance, and passion to match the right people to the right positions, the possibilities are endless.
Our client is extremely diligent about allowing recruitment businesses to join our fold. We look for entrepreneurial partners who can complement our divisional fields of excellence and who will help us execute our strategy of becoming the UK’s specialist recruitment company of choice.
The development of our culture has been core to our team’s achievements to date and the growth of the group in recent years. Start-up businesses have been able to flourish into compelling businesses and acquisitions have been able to integrate successfully into the wider portfolio, allowing them to continue their rapid growth.
- University degree (sociology, psychology, HRM, management will be an asset)
- At least 6 years of working experience in HR area
- Management and leadership skill
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Working in SSC /BPO structure is preferred
- Ability to work in international environment
- Ability to build strategic relationships at all levels of organization
- Fluent English skills
As Head of Recruitment Delivery Centre (ISSC), you will be responsible to build, scale our multi-lingual European Delivery Centre and you will be the Point of Contact (POC) for our Recruitment Brands in the CEE. This will include being Country Lead for the Organisation. The vision of the Delivery Centre will blend of experience recruiters and entry level individuals who will be developed through our Recruitment Academies.
- Identify a location for the main Delivery Hub, the vision will be a blended model of office and remote workers across the CEE.
- Build a Strong Leadership Team to deliver operations
- Recruit and onboard individuals in line with Demand
- Working with the Key stakeholders in each Brand to drive performance of the individual offshore teams within the ISSC both for Front & Middle Office Operations in line with expectations.
- By ensuring relevant targets, KPIs and SLAs are in place and being managed. Attend weekly, monthly review meeting are in place with each Brand team ensuring the correct level of governance.
- New Team Set-Up:
- Ensuring the Brand & ISSC are consistent in the use of the ISSC.
- SOPs and roles and responsibilities are in place.
- Ensure robust implementation plan is in place.
- Hold weekly calls to ensure correct set up of the teams.
- Ensure weekly, monthly KPIs are in place and being managed/reported.
- Initially be First point of escalation for operational issues within the ISSC with the Brands as the Leadership Team is built.
- Deliver the Monthly ISSC Reporting suite
- Work with the Group Head of Offshoring & Brands to create sufficient pipeline of Talent offshore to meet the workforce demand of the business onshore
- Ensure Brand are Hiring Offshore Heads within the Process guideline outline in Group Policy
- ROI Achievement
- Headcount Reporting
- SLA Reporting