- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Head of Talent Acquisition is responsible for driving long-term recruiting success and leads the full recruitment lifecycle through the development and management of a world-class search team. Partners with other talent functions to develop and delivery on the strategies, processes, integrated solutions and metrics for sourcing and recruiting the talent pipeline for the organization.
- owns and enhances the talent acquisition strategies, infrastructure and delivery framework to support RTB House full life-cycle recruiting for sales, technical and executive roles in addition to leading the sourcing and campus relations programs to identify, attract and hire highly qualified and diverse talent;
- develops and manages the implementation of RTB House Talent Acquisition policies, processes, competencies, selection criteria and diversity efforts;
- provides deep understanding of the external environment, organizational and divisional landscape and the HR strategic agenda and vigorously ensures that recruiting delivery is aligned to support broad recruiting solutions, process improvements, and activities. Ensure high levels of service delivery;
- leads and manages the Talent Acquisition team, ensuring clear goals and accountabilities are established and achieved. Attracts and develop high-performing Talent Acquisition talent;
- in partnership with internal clients and HR stakeholders, develops and executes the strategic, tactical, and business recruiting operational plans in line with Company strategies and objectives. Proactively establishes and maintains effective high level ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with business leader and hiring managers across the organization, determining and implementing tools, process and programs that support enterprise-wide recruitment strategies;
- supports the development, design and application of enterprise-wide, compliant and business relevant recruiting policies, programs, guidelines, frameworks, toolkits, and methodologies in support of RTB House business strategies;
- owns Talent Acquisition data and metrics, developing, regularly reporting, presenting and informing on talent activities to executive leadership and decision makers through multiple communication channels. Defines the required metrics to measure achievement of key recruiting programs to and improve attraction, selection and retention of talent. Analyzes and leverages recruiting metrics to inform and modify strategies to continually meet and exceed the Talent Acquisition service level agreements;
- develops best practices to leverage the RTB House brand to provide a consistent and positive candidate experience for talent at all levels. Ensures end-to-end recruiting process is aligned with the company, human resources and recruiting strategies.
- at least Bachelor Degree (Human Resources preferably);
- at least 6 years of experience in talent acquisition or talent management structures;
- experience with HR Recruiting processes and programs;
- experience defining metrics to measure achievements;
- experience managing stakeholders within and outside of HR that have an impact on the recruiting strategy;
- at least 3 years of experience of cross functional team leadership.
We offer the chance to work in:
- an engaging role in a new fast-growth project;
- the chance to work in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
- competitive salary.
"I hereby grant RTB House SA, RTB House Services sp. o.o. and RTB House Poland sp. z o.o. consent to process my personal data relating to my job application and contained in my recruitment documents (recruitment form, CV, cover letter) by for the purpose of participating in the recruitment process conduct by RTB House SA, RTB House Services sp. o.o. and RTB House Poland sp. o.o.