- Malta Office Park Budynek B, Baraniaka 88A, 61-131 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
As a Head of Technology Center you are responsible for ensuring both current and future technical capabilities of the organization in the scope of cooperating with your business areas. Together with a team of directly reporting to your Line Managers, you are accountable for technology strategies and workforce planning. This includes building and maintaining highly engaged teams through adequate and fair performance management, thoughtful career planning & development for all team members.
You are an active ambassador of the center and a leader - engaging internal and external
partners in dialog, building trustful relationships, ensuring strong reputation of your teams, leading innovative initiatives as well as striving for continuous improvements.
We need Technology Center Head who has:
- at least 15 years of professional experience, including 5 years at the managerial position;
- experience in IT service provision in a global and multicultural environment;
- practical knowledge of software development, including agile delivery both in projects and maintenance activities;
- strong leadership and collaboration skills, ability to build trust; excellent;
- organizational, communication and persuasion skills;
- ability to inspire staff and partners take pride in enabling others to be successful;
- ability to easily adapt to changing environmental conditions, drive strategy and embrace change;
- fluency in English (written and spoken).
- permanent employment contracts;
- attractive benefits & relocation package (if needed);
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, diversified career paths etc.);
- a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas;
- Flexible working hours (starting your day at 7-11).