Head Resource Manager and Operations, 2LA
Standard Chartered Bank
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Praktykant / Stażysta
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. What sets us apart is our diversity - of people, cultures and networks. We have more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries and a presence in 60 markets.
As we increase our focus on our business and clients based in Europe and the Americas, we're building a western hub that can support our activity in these regions a more beneficial time zone and location. The hub, located in Warsaw, focuses on managing complex, large scale, cross-border activities including financial crime compliance, cyber security, human resources and banking operations.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide a professional Resource Management and Operations (RMO) service to the Second Line Assurance (2LA) function, ensuring efficient and effective utilisation of on and offshore Assurance resources, and supporting robust operational delivery.
- Work closely with the Global Head of 2LA and the Heads of Assurance to implement a dynamic resourcing strategy to support delivery of both the current programme of assurance reviews and the future resourcing capability needs of the function.
- Driving operational excellence to support efficient delivery of quality assurance reviews.
- Work closely with the Heads of Assurance to understand the resourcing needs to deliver the programme of reviews.
- Facilitate resource planning aligned to the Review QPR planning cycle and being agile in responding to frequent changes to resourcing needs, optimising use of resources.
- Undertake wider strategic workforce planning to take account of both the current programme of reviews, and also future resourcing and capability requirements; identifying resourcing and capability gaps and develop innovative strategies to address.
- Source co-sourcing arrangements with third parties as required support technical specialisms.
- Facilitate 2LA review planning cycles working closely with the Heads of Assurance to deliver a dynamic review plan.
- Maintain the 2LA Methodology, instigating periodic updates to ensure it reflects industry good practise and remains fit for purpose.
- Ensure appropriate governance and quality assurance over the programme of reviews, providing MI and reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain systems (eg Appian, Sharepoint) to support review delivery.
- 3+ years Resource Management experience, ideally gained in a Professional Services environment or experience leading and running a Resource Management team, ideally within a Professional Services environment
- Previous experience within Financial Crime Compliance / Assurance area will be an asset
- Experience of driving improvements to deliver robust operational service
- Excellent relationship management and communications skills
- Resilient and capable of working in a challenging, continuously changing environment
- Collaborative style with ability to influence strategic resourcing, training and planning decisions
- Strong team player
- Flexibility and tenacity and used to thinking 'outside the box' to come up with solutions
- Strong commercial awareness
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal & sports cards)
- 26 days of leave per year for all the employees
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Flexible working arrangements
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre