Head Third Party Center Of Excellence
Standard Chartered Bank
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Head of Third Party Centre of Excellence will provide thought leadership and be accountable for the provision of operational excellence services to continuously improve to support client journeys and segments including managing assurance, and process improvement solutions.
This is a senior management role within the Third Party Security Risk team and member of the management team who will be primarily responsible for leading the implementation and delivering of operational excellence services as part of Centre of Excellence (COE) - Third Party Security Risk (TPSR) function. This role reports directly to the Global Head of Third Party Security Risk.
- To provide thought leadership to be able to propose new approach or methodology towards introducing new or additional scope into the COE function,
- Provide thought leadership, research and report on identification and measurement of third party risks within the emerging technologies, fintech solutions and cloud related technologies deployed through COE function,
- This role and its function will interact with senior and varied set of stakeholders and hence vital to establish an appropriate and effective engagement model,
- Drive the implementation of Phase 1 (Third Party Privacy and Business Resilience) and Phase 2 (rest of the Third Party) for COE and expanding the Operations team to cover the additional phases,
- Lead, develop, maintain and execute enterprise governance frameworks, standards and practices relating to COE function and effectively implement them,
- Responsible for the design and delivery of A3 nWOW relating to COE function,
- Drive process improvement program to review the existing COE service, recommend improvement plan and implement programs of work to improve service across the Bank,
- Lead and execute the delivery of COE function to provide guidance and advice for the stakeholders to ensure they understand their roles and responsibilities across the lifecycle of Third Party Security Assessment, Business Resilience and Third Party Privacy,
- Accountable for process engagement of the third party security risk team by the business for all new third party entities across all markets, and for ongoing periodic review requirements. Establish baseline assessments and prioritise control improvements. Forecast maturity levels and track achievement of targets,
- Collaborate with Training & Awareness team to ensure that the training and awareness programme is addressing the right risks, meeting clear learning objectives and delighting audiences,
- Collaborate with the other supply chain and vendor management functions within the bank (Global Sourcing, Legal, Compliance, etc.) and other risk functions (Cloud, privacy, resiliency, CSS) to drive third party data security risk processes relating to COE into the wider bank vendor management process.
- Detailed oriented, Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking and problem solving skills,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment,
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholder expectations,
- Excellent oral/written communication skills for articulating thoughts clearly with stakeholders ranging from engineers to senior business management to regulators,
- Exceptional interpersonal, team building, mentoring and leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives,
- The threat and vulnerability landscape including malware, emerging threats, attacks and vulnerability management in relation to third party security risk.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field,
- Minimum 15 years of experience in operational knowledge in information security / IT Service Management, preferably with Big 4 and/or Banking & financial services experience,
- Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently,
- Experience in third party audits or risk management is a plus, but understanding of auditing standards, compliance, risk assessment and internal control frameworks is a requirement,
- Familiarity with working in a multi-national company or cross-cultural setting,
- Strong audit project organisation and management skills,
- Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISF, COSO), standards (e.g. ISO, NIST, CIS), information security principles, security architecture and regulatory requirements will be a plus,
- Certifications (CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CCSP) will be a plus.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Head Third Party Center Of Excellence