With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
Health & Benefits Administrator
Either you’ve just graduated or you’re looking for a job while you complete your studies. You’re pretty well-organized, speak good English and want the chance to prove yourself in a corporate environment.
Is it for you?
- You like working in local team, as well as building relationships with colleagues in other countries.
- You enjoy working with data in excel files and making sure everything’s correct.
- You like analysing data, troubleshooting the issue and finding solutions.
- You care about doing things well, especially when it’s for a client.
Challenges and Competences:
Challenges you’ll face – we organize health insurance for our clients –you’ll be helping us to do this on a global scale; managing data on all the health insurance we arrange; solving problems and testing new systems; taking part in international meetings.
Competences you’ll gain – analyzing data; excel skills; teamwork in an international environment; system knowledge; creativity; communicating effectively; understanding global HR services.
- Good English – B2+ because you’ll be working with colleagues in the UK.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to pay attention to details and get things right.
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Trainings tailored to your development needs
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions