Ta oferta pracy jest nieaktualna od 180 dni. Sprawdź aktualne oferty pracy dla Ciebie
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
Health & Benefits Team Lead
• Provide operational leadership in Krakow,
• Provide comprehensive MI to meet leadership and client expectations,
• Proactively manage client benefit providers to support operational excellence,
• Conduct service reviews to audit providers against client and service needs,
• Support EMEA and Global H&B Leaders to identify and develop scope for common practice in operational services across Europe, providing guidance on changes necessary to achieve greater commonality and multi-country efficiency.
People Management skills:
• Ensure that all team members have a performance management plan in place to guide them towards departmental and personal goals for the financial year,
• Conduct regular 1:1s so as to support daily operational work,
• Support the team in their daily work,
• Conduct formal quarterly performance reviews against performance plans and ensure a comprehensive, proactive management of the year-end performance review process,
• Participate in the annual compensation cycle.
• Evidence of an excellent customer service approach,
• Experience in processing/workflow/procedures,
• 2+ yrs of Operational Management,
• Strong problem solving and decisions making skills,
• Ability to delegate tasks and execute results,
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines,
• 2+ years of People Management,
• Very good organizational and time management skills,
• Excellent English and communication skills (written and spoken) are essential,
• Assertiveness and stress resistance,
• Project Management skills,
• University degree (preferably economics, finance, accounting, HR or similar),
• Strong experience in using computer applications (MS Excel, MS Word, e-mail, Internet),
• Willingness and ability to travel as required,
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• A promising career path and individual development plan,
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas,
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues,
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business,
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care,
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!),
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre,
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions.