- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Currently, we are seeking motivated and charismatic candidates ready to take on a role of Health and Safety Coordinator in a greenfield industry.
Our Client is a new manufacturing company from automotive industry located in the Western Part of Opolskie Voivodship being in the early stage of investment.
- Monitor health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace
- Conduct risk assessment
- Implement solutions to minimise or ultimately avoid risks and hazards in the workplace
- Ensure the business is legally compliant with Polish health and safety legislation
- Promote safe working environment and safety awareness among employees by implementing procedures and appropriate records of safety actions and training
- Contractor safety management
- Create and conduct safety training for employees.
- Min. 4 years of professional experience in the H&S field in manufacturing environment
- MSc or BSc in health and safety engineering
- Experience in the greenfield companies would be an asset
- In-depth knowledge of Safety Regulatory requirements and OSHAS 18001 requirements
- Good training delivery skills
- Fluent English
- Very good understanding of ergonomics & manual handling
- Managerial skills would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills.
For your engagement and contribution, our client offers:
- Employment in a stable, fast-growing and world-leading organisation.
- Ability to gain greenfield experience
- Unique collaborative work atmosphere that offers equal opportunities for all employees
- Competitive salary and benefits.