- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
Health & Safety & Environment Manager Europe
Take care of our money, we count on you
OTHER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives HSE culture motivating and empowering all employees.
- Challenges a status quo of HSE, looking for new ways, ideas, developing best practices and standards across all plants in Europe.
- Drives on the Sustainability agenda, supporting local ideas and engaging entities into Global Sustainability initiatives.
- Ensures all HSE improvement activities are according to the defined standards and prescribed regulations.
- Develops and implements HSE Policy.
- Supports the sector Team in the development of appropriate HSE Management Systems.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing Global/Sector-level Safety procedures/programs and provides input on relevant updates, in line with business challenges, changes in legislation and new or amended company directives.
- Conducts safety audits, involving appropriate line management, in order to ensure compliance with sector and corporate-level requirements, using the opportunity to give and receive best practice.
- Liaises between local, sector-level and corporate functions on safety-related topics, in order to align on common approach, share best practice, ultimately continuously improving sector safety performance over time.
- Support EHS Managers in Risk Assessments ensuring compliance, cost effective and sound risk mitigation.
- Provides Safety support and advice for Senior Management including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for new activities.
- Support the EMS Cultural Change and promote lean manufacturing best practice.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- University technical degree
- Solid experience in a managerial position in an international production environment
- Knowledge of ergonomics challenges, standards and solutions common in industrial environment.
- Knowledge of EU/local Health and Safety regulations.
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean and Kaizen principles and continuous improvement mindset.
- Knowledge in Health and Safety Management Systems (such as OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 standards), Incident Investigation Tools, H&S Auditing Techniques, Behavioral management (STOP) in be an advantage.
- Fully proficient in English both verbal and written.
- Willing and able to travel across Europe.
- Mentoring and coaching the team through creating the space, where people want to go out of the comfort zone and take new challenge. Boosting others to grow, always keen to share your knowledge and hear out other perspectives.
- Leadership skills express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results.
- Collaborative influence. You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Teamwork oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
- Continuous improvement approach. You have a passion for process excellence.
- Acumen demonstrated. You draw attention to details, analyze and manage complex amount of information. You notice correlations and draw accurate conclusions.
- Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
Electrolux has a wide understanding of consumers’ needs and desires. Through our “Taste, Care and Well-being strategy”, we want to design and produce innovative products and services, that help our customers to reach the goals they desire.
The role of HSE Manager Europe is a unique opportunity for an open-minded and passionate people leader who knows how to lead a team to grow and achieve excellent results through boosting their talents and coaching to go out of their comfort zone. The HSE Manager’s crucial opportunity is to inspire engagement and involvement through-out the organization on H&S&E matters enabling Electrolux to be the safest workplace in our industry. The HSE Manager demonstrates a proactive approach, a passion to people and business, a courage to think unconventional way, with strong curiosity for continuous improvement with excellent leadership skills.
We offer for a successful candidate the opportunity to maximize his proven managerial capabilities, a possibility to have a significant influence for the work environment for our employees and a positively impact the lives of millions of our consumers. This role could be an extraordinary leadership opportunity in Europe scale.