- Jasnogórska 1, 31-358 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Health, Safety & Environment Specialist
In this role you will carry out the day to day operations of the HSE Office, monitor and manage systems and procedures, promote compliance with safety regulations and ensure the company's Health & Safety programs meets the regulations.
- write, implement, and manage local and group HSE Programs, Policies, Procedures and Permits (e.g. machine guarding, hot work, PPE, hazard materials, confined space, contractor safety),
- execute compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments,
- verifies compliance with health and safety regulations and ensures necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines,
- maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation including reporting recordable incidents/near misses,
- observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment (PPE), encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel,
- execute investigations to ensure that work places are free of HSE hazards, serve HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment (PPE), encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel,
- lead in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis,
- ensures that corrective and preventative actions related to incidents, observations, audits, inspections are tracked and completed in a timely manner,
- develops and presents relevant HSE trainings,
- complete HSE Reports and KPI’s,
- promote a culture of safety and a culture of care, drive towards zero accident performance,
- maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers, regulatory agencies, suppliers and governmental emergency and health organizations,
- risk inventory and evaluation program,
- CE-marking compliance audits,
- change management.
- ability to work with people from different cultures in international organization,
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- accurate, quality focused, strong planning and organizing skills,
- problem-solving and can do attitude,
- minimum 3 year of relevant experience in HSE,
- Diploma in HSE,
- working knowledge of accident prevention, root cause analysis, industrial hygiene, auditing, and HSE management practice is a plus,
- experience and/or knowledge with ATEX, LOTO, OSHA, ISO,
- good verbal and written knowledge of the English (obligatory) and Spanish (desirable) language,
- ability to travel ( 30%).
What we offer:
- interesting and challenging work for a fast developing international company,
- ability to constantly improve skills and gain interesting work experience,
- participation in international projects in multicultural teams,
- private health care,
- attractive benefits package,
- good atmosphere and working conditions.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.