private medical care
- Koszykowa 54, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 21 days ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
This team is divided into 2 separated subteams:
• internal IT Administration where we are taking care of our internal infrastructure – from user laptops and equipment, conference room equipment, printers through administration and maintenance of our servers/storage, administration of operation systems, databases, application servers all the way to our internal network. We define our internal administration strategy – what type of hardware we want to buy/what type of software we want to use. We are also responsible of backups and security of our company data.
• second is DevOps area We are a team dedicated to supporting the development process for internal and external projects. We are responsible for creating the infrastructure (on-premise and cloud solutions, containers), the configuration of application servers, databases. We also define the software development process with DevOps automation tools. On external project we work closely with the customer, based on their requirements.
Providing technical support and troubleshooting services for employees in all our offices (also remotely)
Learning the art of preparing equipment for employees according to guidelines
Technical end-user support
Granting access to accounts
Preparation of supporting materials for users and conducting training for new employees
Cooperation with other support teams in other locations (also abroad)
Supporting Sollers as regards the use of applications and their features
Implementation and optimisation of IT procedures connected to workspace preparation, backup, etc.
Be a graduate in the field of IT or similar – we also welcome students from the last grade of technical studies
You have knowledge how to use and maintain office equipment – laptops, printers, etc.
Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
Have experience in the usage and configuration Window operating system
Know the administration issues of Windows
Be a team-player
Know English at least on an intermediate level
Be interested in a long-term cooperation and the development of competences in broadly defined IT administration and infrastructure
Know the administration issues of Linux and Windows
Have experience in the usage and configuration of those systems
Have basic knowledge regarding TCP/IP networks
Have basic experience in Linux administration
Know how to manage Active Directory
Have at least one year of experience with technical support to end users
What we offer
We know our career path and salary two years in advance
The company invests in us and offers individual budgets for conferences, self-development, certifications etc.
We have unlimited access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight)
We have private medical insurance, the multisport card and together cultivate our sport passions
We have the opportunity to work all around the world
Twice a month we talk about new technologies over pizza. We have insight into the company’s strategy and status quo. We have many opportunities for integration – both on the project and company level.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
computer available for private use
video games at work
employee referral program
Employee Assistance Program
Interview (MS Teams)
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.