- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do?
- Lead teams to deliver projects for global clients (with minimal supervision)
- Convincingly present solutions to customers - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and through review of existing documentation
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby act as an interface between business and technology teams
- Analyze the as-is process; understand process gaps which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders
- Analyze data and determine key trends and develop appropriate and relevant recommendations for the client
- Support efforts of the practice leadership as well as the global sales team to identify and win opportunities in High-Tech accounts
- Help build and grow the High Tech Practice within Capability Network
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in Consulting and/or High-Tech industry
- Data Analytics / Power BI / Tableau / SQL past experience, working with large volumes of data, seeking for patterns and drawing right business conclusions
- Knowledge and past experience working with any of the listed tools would be a plus: SQL Developer, Alteryx, Power BI, Qlik, HaaS, Visual Basic for Applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project Management experience / certification (PMP, Prince 2); Agile methodology experience / certification will be a plus
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of other foreign language would be an asset
- Comfortable functioning in an ever-changing environment
- A depth of experience in at least 1 of the below areas: Cloud readiness assessment, maturity assessment, and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms; Translating customer insights into opportunity, cloud business case development; Project management, in area of migration, implementation of cloud-based solutions, creating migration roadmaps and planning
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.