- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do?
- Lead teams to deliver projects for semiconductor and other High-Tech clients
- Leading project delivery teams, ensuring that project objectives are met in time, budget, quality and client expectations
- Align project expectations across various client stakeholders in a setting with rapidly changing priorities
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirement
- Support sales in the semiconductor industry
- Convincingly present solutions to customers - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment
- Support growth of the High-Tech practice and of Accenture
- Be part of the practice leadership and of the global sales team that identifies and wins project opportunities at High Tech clients
- Creation of thought leadership/intellectual capital
What are we looking for?
- 6-10 years of professional experience in the semiconductor or adjacent industries, alternatively in consulting
- Managed teams to define or implement growth strategies, cost reduction programs, process definition or product development. Alternatively worked on semiconductor research & development or manufacturing
- Ideally proven skills to lead teams/departments and international work experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and English language skills
- Energetic person with strong communication skills needed to support selling and delivering consulting projects for semiconductor clients
- Readiness for life long-learning
- Ability to lead teams of widely diverse and highly skilled people, also in dispersed locations
- Ability to accommodate ongoing 0-100% domestic and/or international travel
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.