Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
High Tech Consultant with ERP Industry Solutions (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
High Tech Consultant with ERP Industry Solutions (CN)Numer ref.: R00010596
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
High Tech team focuses on providing services to clients across High Tech sectors such as Communications and Network Technology, Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Medical Equipment and Semiconductors. Our cross-functional team of experts bring the knowledge and support to our clients to scale new products and business models quickly, seize opportunities to work faster, in a smarter way and with more agility.
What will you do?
- Help our Clients to transform requirements into the best in class solution with harmonized & innovative business models, support our Clients in generating business value from digital solutions powered by SAP
- Support efforts of the practice leadership as well as the global sales team to identify and win opportunities in High-Tech accounts
- Play a key role in coordinating and managing Business Transformation projects
- Enable High Tech Clients transformation into Intelligent Enterprise powered by latest digital solutions
- Work closely with our Clients supporting them in requirements discovery & gathering
Who & What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years' of past experience in ERP systems implementation (i.e.: SAP/S4) including solution roadmap development, design, testing, project management, data management or alternatively at least 3 years’ experience as end user in sales & distribution, Finance, Extended Warehouse Management, Quality management, Plant maintenance, manufacturing, and procurement department in High Tech Industry. Experience in High Tech Industry is a plus
- Good communication skills and very good team player
- Interested in management consulting work related to Digital Transformation like: business process designs, data harmonization, standardization and consolidation, user requirements gathering & discovery, test management and test automation
- Business process knowledge in at least one of the following fields: P2P, O2C, PM, F2F/OTF
- Experience in SAP Industry Solutions for High Tech would be an advantage
- Great knowledge of English on a consulting level (other foreign language would be an advantage)
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.