- Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
As a part of developing our long-lasting partnership with Cisco Systems (find more at estartasolutions.com) we are currently looking for English and German speaking candidates to join Cisco's High Touch Delivery Team in Kraków.
High Touch Operations Manager
- Acts as a single point of contact for escalation and operational concerns for assigned customers.
- Provides reporting on the open service requests and RMAs.
- Identifies and works proactively on issues to improve customer satisfaction.
- Takes part in Quarterly Business Review meetings and provides trending and gap analysis.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of German.
- Demonstrated drive for continuous learning, results-orientation and teamwork.
- Professional & concise communication (written & verbal).
- Performs well under pressure and in disruptive environments where priorities can change in response to customer demand.
- Executive level communications, tailored to unique situations.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-corporations.
- Possess 3+ years-prior incident management experience and 5+ years working in IT.
- Excellent working relationships with other customer service organizations within Cisco and with appropriate business units.
- Ability to formulate and deliver presentations.
Nice to have:
- Certifications: ITIL Intermediate, PMP would be an asset.
- Incident Manager/Service Manager background would be an asset.
What do we offer:
- B2B Contract on special rules (PTO, private healthcare, trainings & benefits not elsewhere seen with B2B contract).
- Competitive salary (depending on the experience).
- Possibility of remote work after the training period.