sharing the costs of sports activities
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• Full accountability for the development and all technical aspects required for project delivery of large – scale highway schemes, including feasibility, concept and detailed design.
• Lead the delivery of highway projects
• Ensure projects are prepared in accordance with required Client’s standards, to time and within budget
• Managing workload
• Supervision of junior team members
• BSc (minimum) or MSc (preferable) degree in the scope of highways engineering
• Design license
• Excellent communication skills on a general and technical level
• Ability to assist in preparation of fee estimates and bid work
• 5 years of post – qualification experience in the design, implementation and supervision of all aspects of highways design
• Detailed knowledge of road design using 3D modelling tools, such as Civil 3D, InRoads, MX
• Experience in highway drainage design would be an advantage
• Working knowledge of the relevant legislation and guidelines including the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges would be an advantage
What we offer
• Full time, permanent employment (office + remote work)
• Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
• Commitment to your personal and professional development
• Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.