sharing the costs of sports activities
Highway Engineer Sr. Assistant /Starszy Asystent Projektanta Drogowego
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, Dębniki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 20 days ago
- contract of employment
- remote recruitment
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
As a Senior Highways Assistant you will provide technical support on the development of highway and general transportation infrastructure projects, and assisting in overall delivery of projects.
• Developing highway designs and associated highway infrastructure works to time and budget.
• Support on technical report delivery.
• Use highway design software such as MX, In Roads, AutoCAD and AutoCAD (Civil 3D).
• Delivering projects in English
• Liaising with other 3rd parties as required on projects
• Relevant accredited engineering degree at Masters level.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience in preparing design drawings.
• Knowledge of at least one of the design software: MX, In Roads, or AutoCAD (Civil 3D).
• Understanding of health and safety issues in relation to the design and construction of civil engineering works
• Knowledge of UK codes and standards (DMRB), and Eurocodes would be an advantage.
• Graduate member of a professional body and commitment to professional development.
• Understanding of BIM would be an advantage
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.