A Manager of Talent reinforces safety and our CH2M culture, provides career development, guidance and coaching for our technical delivery staff, and ensures the right people with the right skills are assigned to our client work. Specifically, he or she is responsible for long-term career development and coaching. The MOT also is responsible for the quality of the staff's technical capabilities and for developing delivery and staffing strategy for all new and existing work.
Kierownik Zespołu Drogowego/ Highways Manager of Talent - Kraków, Polska
- Manager of Talent will be embedded in each of our client's sectors, and their job is to provide career development and guidance and coaching for our delivery and design staff and ensure the right people with the right skills are assigned to our client work.
- Team HSE performance.
- Utilization of delivery resources.
- Staff management and satisfaction.
- Technology, innovation and quality.
- Operational governance and process adherence.
- Relevant accredited engineering degree at Masters level.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Chartered highways engineer of an appropriate professional body.
- Relevant experience gained within a design office particularly in the field of design management, team leading skills.
- Leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resource management skills.
- Mentoring skills.
- Experience of stakeholder management would be an advantage.
- Computer literate particularly with proprietary structural software, AutoCAD.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Committed, self-motivated and organized.
- Open and approachable nature.
- Long term project programs and work commitments.
- Employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package and flexible working hours.
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Friendly atmosphere in a dynamic and developing team based on mutual trust and respect.
- Work in a group of talented and experienced engineers and world-class experts.