Hotel Financial Controller
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our Client, a well-known and respected hotel chain, we are looking for a person for the position of a Hotel Financial Controller
The hotels for which the person in this position will be responsible are located downtown.
- Directs and controls the monthly closing, reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities of the Hotel.
- Reviews monthly operating results, assists and distributes consolidated Hotel results to Hotel Management/Owners and assists in interpreting the results and developing appropriate ongoing business actions and responses.
- To be competent enough to be able to ensure the integrity of local financial information and that it complies with local regulations and reporting standards (IFRS and GAAP) where applicable.
- To be responsible for the management and reporting of all legal, audit, corporate and indirect tax matters for the Hotel.
- Communicates, implements and maintains RHG policies and procedures, RHG reporting and approved RHG systems (selection and configuration) that ensure integrity and accurate presentation of financial results and operational KPIs.
- Coordinates and supports the activities of the General Manager and Department Heads through effective, regular communication and meetings as required.
- Ensures hotel risk management through internal audit and insurance compliance.
- Ensures a process is in place to adequately review the integrity of financial records and processes at the hotel level.
- University degree in finance
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience, preferably in the hotel industry as an Assistant Financial Controller or similar
- Practical very good knowledge of English
- Good organization of working time
- Openness, willingness to share ideas
- Employment based on an employment contract
- Work in a prestigious hotel with tradition
- Attractive salary and bonus system