Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
HR Project Consultant
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Define, design and lead time-specific projects and interventions that enable delivery of the global Business or Function People Agenda in country.
- Co-ordinate or execute projects and change initiatives, deployment of engage and perform and interventions to drive organizational capability.
- Collaborate with Country HR colleagues across Business and Functions
- Design, develop and implement specific interventions, solutions or programmes in support of the People Agenda for the country.
- Define and contract the blend of HR (or other functional) resources locally required to deliver the intervention and contract with resources to deliver business-critical requirements.
- Manage and co-ordinate delivery of defined interventions – leading cross-functional, cross-country and virtual team members where needed.
- Manage cost-effective and timely local delivery of critical business change initiatives such as:
- Country-specific organizational redesign and implementation including liaison with Country HR ER/IR and HR Operations specialists.
- Implementation of country-specific D&I initiatives.
Skills/Requirements that would help ensure success in this role include but are not limited to:
- At least 4-5 years of professional HR experience in international dynamic environment,
- University degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or any other related areas,
- English C1
- Ability to rapidly acquire understanding of the specific business, function context (in the country) for which intervention is being managed (including SBO where relevant) – including business value drivers and cost management levers.
- Effective consulting skills: diagnosis, inquiry, contracting and facilitation – to accurately scope the required work, assess resources required, contract the right team and facilitate defined interventions.
- Ability to engage and influence senior business or function stakeholders in country.
- Strong project management capability – familiar with and able to selectively deploy a range of project management tools and methodologies
- Effective coach to cross-functional, virtual teams beyond formal line of authority
- Ability to influence and deliver thru others
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome