At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
HR Transactions Coordinator with French
Work place: Wrocław
- Performing HR processes in line with global directions, legal standards and country specific requirements, existing policies and procedures.
- Provides answers and solutions to all incoming queries from all EMEA employees
- Ensuring accurate data updates in all HR system
- Providing active support for employees, managers and HR departments in personnel administration processes
- Conducting transactions in accordance with the procedures and regulations for the country, with the highest standards of time and quality, accordingly to agreed SLAs
- Provides answers, solutions and recommendations for inquires related to HR processes/procedures
- Partnering with clients in improving processes by recommending solutions and referrals to policies/procedures, SMEs or contracted vendors
- Participating in identifying areas to improve communications/processes and efficiency of operations and implementing changes
- Performing duties according to 3M Code of Conduct
- Performing diligently all additional duties appointed by Supervisor
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in HR area – previous experience in Shared Service
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Fluent English and French
- Knowledge of HR Policies & Procedures
- Comfortable using/accessing multiple systems, Effective use of tools and resources
- Knowledge of systems: Preferably Workday, SalesForce (At least experience with HR Systems)
- Soft skills: attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills; very good communication skills and ability to work in a team; detail oriented; ability to prioritize tasks
- Must to be able to maintain and retain confidentiality of data, protection of workforce data in the roles
- Attractive compensation
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Retirement scheme
- Multisport card
- Opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization
- Work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy
- Unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving
- Professional training and onboarding package