HR Admin Specialist
HireRight Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Uniwersytecka 18, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- offer expired 25 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
We are looking for HR Admin Specialist for our office in Katowice to provide administrative support to the Global HR Services team to ensure all systems are updated and documents filed accurately at all times.
• Inputs, uploads, and/or audits HR system’s data in a timely and accurate manner,
• Pro-actively manages and maintains data integrity in the HR System, identifying inaccuracies and making appropriate corrections,
• Receives and answer to departmental mail, sorts and distributes as necessary,
• Receives, accurately completes and processes employment verification requests in a timely manner to ensure responses are sent within requested time frame,
• Supports the new hire process by making new hire packets, filing personnel files (on site and/or efile) and completing eVerification process,
• Supports termination process by processing termination notifications through payroll, sending out termination notices, and preparing exit interview forms for HR Partner,
• Creates and maintains employee files (both physical and electronic),
• Assists with other HR related functions and projects as assigned.
1+ year of experience on similar position,
Excellent written and verbal communication skills both verbally and written required,
Strong PC skills required: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,
HRIS, LMS, and./or ATS entry and/or administration experience (preferably Ulitpro, WorkDay) required,
Ability to analyze data and apply proper logic to a variety of situations required,
High level of professionalism and confidentiality required,
Ability to deal with difficult situations in a professional and courteous manner required,
Ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organization required.
What we offer
HireRight offers its employees a competitive salary, permanent contract and a comprehensive package of benefits. From day one you will receive a training plan to get you on board quickly. Additionally, we offer:
Private Medical Care,
Paid Lunch Break (30 Minutes),
Social Fund (Holiday Allowance, Glasses Voucher),
Group Life Insurance,
Career Path & Opportunities to Grow,
HireRight Poland Sp. z o.o.
HireRight is the premier global background screening and workforce solutions provider. We bring clarity and confidence to vetting and hiring decisions through integrated, tailored solutions, driving a higher standard of accuracy in everything we do. Combining in-house talent, personalized services, and proprietary technology, we ensure the best candidate experience possible. NAPBS accredited and based in Irvine, CA, we offer expertise from our regional centers across 200 countries and territories in The Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our commitment to get it right every time, everywhere, makes us the trusted partner of businesses and organizations worldwide.
HireRight Katowice received a Manpower ‘Friendly Work Environment’ award.
For more information about our company and Katowice office, please be sure to visit us on Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/hirerightPL/
HireRight is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please attach your resume in English!