Goldman Recruitment is a leading Polish consulting company specializing
in recruitment using Search & Selection and Executive Search methods.
Our ambition is to provide the highest level of service, ahead of the market
and creating a new standard in the personal consulting industry. www.goldmanrecruitment.pl
For our client, international manufacturing company employing over 700 people, we are looking for candidates for the position of HR Administration and Payroll Manager to its office in Cracow.
HR Administration and Payroll Manager
- supervising the process of preparing and updating all HR and payroll documentation related to the employment relationship in accordance with applicable deadlines, regulations, internal regulations and procedures,
- supervising the process of calculating payroll and timely payment of salaries,
- responsible for the compensation and benefits startegy, benchmarking and job evaluation process,
- preparation of reports and ongoing support for the Management Board in the field of labor law,
- responsibility for effective management of the budget of the Company Social Benefits Fund, including supervision of the correctness and compliance of applications, records in the HR and payroll program and payment of benefits,
- responsibility for introducing changes in the field of labor law, insurance and taxes, including creating or reviewing contracts, resolutions, regulations, procedures, etc., as well as developing and updating: applications, labor standards and HR and payroll processes,
- responsibility for the preparation of data and HR and payroll documentation for the internal needs of the organization as well as internal and external auditors, including coordination of PIP, ZUS and US inspections,
- supervision and taking care of the completeness and correctness of data included in the HR and payroll program, correct reporting of information and effective use of the HR and payroll system,
- coordinating the work of the team, including proper planning of tasks and monitoring their progress, as well as motivating and developing employees.
- minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position,
- experience in managing a team,
- excellent knowledge in the field of labor law, social security, taxes,
- experience gained in manufacturing companies,
- goal-oriented, proactivity, self-discipline, good organization of own and team working time,
- project management skills, including implementation in the field of human resources and payroll,
- good knowledge of English,
- good knowledge of the MS Office and HR / payroll programs.
- atractive salary and bonus scheme,
- ambitious work in a dynamically developing company,
- social benefits.