We are looking for:
HR Administration Specialist - French Speaking
At Global Business Services
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com
Perks & Benefits
- Educational sponsorship
- Laptops Monitors
- Home office if applicable for a role
- Medical package
- Modern and colorful office
- Integration events
- Career mobility
- Colourful culture
- Resolve moderately to complex cases according to global and local policies and procedures, referring exceptions to the Centers of Expertise.
- Handle the promotion of an employee according to policies and procedures.
- Serve as the administrative specialist in People Services. Retrieve, administrate and control the Workforce Administration from Hire to Retire (the employee life cycle). Handle customer cases which cannot be answered by the Contact Center advisors in line with turn-around time SLA’s, quality standards and policies. Apply specialist expertise to resolve specific cases and escalate/refer cases to the Center of Expertise as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support to employee life cycle changes such as new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organizational changes (OM) and data management.
- Provide expert opinion on global and local policies and procedures.
- Creating employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests, ensuring employee records and all relevant systems and (third) parties are up to date and accurate.
- Provide expertise support to the Contact Center to resolve cases/queries within agreed SLAs.
- Spot opportunities for improvement of processes and systems via input to the team lead.
Execution of activities
- Offer suggestions for improvement of a process.
- Discuss an exceptional case on a salary change with the Center of Expertise.
- Assist to translate and implement policies from the Center of Expertise into transactional processes and services that can be performed by People Services.
- Refer complex cases or exceptions to Centers of Expertise and communicate effectively with the Contact Center or requestor as appropriate.
- Update the employee records and keeping all relevant systems and (third) parties up to date.
- Offers solutions for a complex individual case.
- Minimal 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree preferably in HR.
- Experience with HR supporting technology and the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new ways of working.
- Strong customer services orientation.
- Fluent in English and French language, both written and verbally is required.
- Ability to interpret and apply HR policies and procedures.
- Flexible and stress-resistant: The ability to multitask and structure the workload.
- Accurate, self-standing and with strong attention to detail.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.