- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide almost 7000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
Bruker has a new opportunity for a Human Resources Administration Specialist for the shared service center based in Warsaw. This incumbent should possess strong fluency in written and spoken English, Spanish and/or Italian, advanced administration and organization capabilities along with the ability to focus on high quality, prioritize workloads, and demonstrate a customer-oriented working attitude.
HR Administration Specialist
- Providing first-level support for email and telephone inquiries from employees and managers.
- Administration of employees’ data.
- Administration of recruiting and hiring, contract changes, time management (e.g. sick leaves, long-term absences) and exit management.
- Support in Health and Safety administration including customers’ requests.
- Learning management back office support (e.g. maintenance of training partner database, contract/document filing, training schedules).
- Support in coordination of external service providers.
- Maintenance of electronic and/or hard copy documents according to local law.
- Review of data and follows up on discrepancies to ensure accuracy.
- Preparation of reports and documents concerning personnel activities.
- Performance of other duties as assigned or required.
- College Degree required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience (Junior HR Administrator, HR Assistant).
- Strong written and verbal Spanish/Italian communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English required.
- Good knowledge of Italian/Spanish (min. B2 level) is a plus.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with HR service and processes as well as HRIS tools and systems (Success Factors is a plus).
- Experience working with a team of HR professionals that are not co-located.
- Ability to demonstrate an accurate and attention-to-detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and productive work relationships with people at all levels (i.e. team work and customer satisfaction).
- Operates at the highest standards of business ethics, honesty and personal integrity.
- Incumbent must respect and protect personal employee privacy and uses the utmost discretion when assisting employees with confidential information.
- A detailed and organized individual who will monitor outstanding tasks and ensure resolution.
Bruker BSC offers a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package, work in an international and dynamic environment, stable and long-term cooperation and the office in the heart of Warsaw.
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other protected characteristics.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Prosimy o zawarcie w CV klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji prowadzonego przez Bruker Business Support Center Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Emilii Plater 53, zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922)”.
Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.