The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people to meet the Group’s business needs, and by delivering training and development through Volvo Group University and HR administration and support through HR Services. With Volvo Group Human Resources you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group HR in Wroclaw is looking for a candidates for the position of :
(Junior) HR Administration Specialist with English
Who we are?
We are a team of French and/or English speakers who create a nice atmosphere and team spirit at work.
Whom we are searching for?
Someone, who is keen on quality and is capable to find the needle in a haystack. Someone who works always with the customer in mind and is prepared to support people from different countries from all over the world in their daily tasks related to People Information Management Portal (PIM Portal).
- Provide professional support on People Information Management Portal (PIM Portal) or SAP HR and interfaces to end users within and outside of HR Services
- Respond to customer’s personalized requests,
- Provide required information using resources on hand and follow up
- Manage incidents by resolving or addressing according to the designed process
- Assuring the best in class quality in relation to correctness of employee data
- Procuring information and solutions for other HR functions
- Participate in analyzing the internal KPIs trends
- Contribute to internal processes with Volvo’s Best Practices in mind
- Maintain communication and business relation with different internal stakeholders
- Recommend changes and additions to the business tools
- Occasionally deliver trainings to HR functions
- Update of procedures and process’ documentation
- Very good knowledge of English (frequent contacts with people from all around the world)
- French will be a plus (all levels)
- You have knowledge/experience of SAP HR (it is a must)
- You have experience in supporting end users and problem solving mind set
- You are able to work under pressure of time and to meet deadlines
- You are perceptive, quick learner and logical thinking
- You are detail oriented
- You are discrete & able to manage confidential data
- You are a team player and you are committed to getting the job done
- You communicate easily with understanding of culture differences
- You demonstrate a strong customer/business focus
- You can’t wait to collaborate across global teams
- You are action oriented and you enjoy solving problems with a creative approach and autonomy
- You have genuine understanding of how much important it is to have fun at work
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- You are used to work independently with the team members being mostly online
- Full-time job with contract length until June 2019 (after trial period)
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture focused on the individual
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects with companies’ with a certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workspace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure areas (football, basketball, tennis)
- Possibility to grow and develop skills with our Volvo Group University
- Personalized onboarding
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Come and join this Volvo family and help us create a flowering work environment for our Stakeholder’s.
Work Place: Wrocław