- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are Swiss Award Winning BPO and we want to share our space in the heart of Warsaw with YOU.
Imagine having best of both worlds – limitless career options within reliable, international structure and start-up-like vibes (meaning no dress code, constant learning mindset and truly friendly atmosphere). FRISTA makes that possible and that’s just a starter pack for climbing your way up and #Aim4thetop of realizing your potential.
We experience dynamic growth, building the teams for our international clients in many areas – HR, Accounting, Customer Service, IT services and many more. This is why we are currently searching for more dedicated and talented team-players to join us!
Why you should apply:
- The possibility of using daily your languages
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- HR administration for the largest and most successful Swiss department store group
- Preparing necessary documents for employees: new hires package, employment contracts, work certificates, appendix, testimonials, interim earnings etc.
- Entering and maintaining correctness of employee records (SAP) – employee data, changes in employment conditions, absences, time management, entries, resignations, additional information, etc.
- Maintaining employee documents (personal files)
- Verification of validity of employee documents (expiry dates of contracts and other documents)
- Processing travel and expenses
- Close working relationship with HR Manager in Switzerland
- Experience in a similar role
- Fluent written and spoken Italian (at least C1) and French ( at least C1)
- Good command of English
- Strong Customer Service Mindset
- Systematic and efficient time management, used to work for a deadline
- Ability to independently handle tasks and assignments
- Effective communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of labor law and related regulation (nice to have)
- Desire to develop in the area of HR
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment,
please send us your updated CV in English.