HR Administration Specialist with Spanish
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management and our travel counselors know that teamwork and great results have no boundary. We are proud to have been named the most admired Travel Management Company – and we are even more proud that we achieved it together.
As HR Administration specialist, you are responsible for ensuring that HR related processes are well administered and maintained. You are also responsible for coordinating hiring data between the talent acquisition team, the hiring manager, the HRBP and the candidate in the context of CWT transforming its HR Operating model from country based to regional and global based centers to manage processes consistently and with transactional excellence. You will need to speak Fluent English & Spanish for this position.
Place of work: Warsaw, Domaniewska
Manage workforce administration and HR process actions:
- Perform actions in RMS and HCM such as hiring, promotion, transfer, and termination transactions
- Manage new hire paperwork/contracts and make sure data in HR Connect is accurate
- Update, edit and correct benefits related data in HR Connect in liaison with 3rd party vendors
- Answer employees and ex-employees requests for documents/ certificates
- Alert the country HR team to update documentary proofs in employee records where required
Support line & HR in accordance with the HR Operating Model & SLAs
- Provide outstanding customer
- Service to all internal (and external) customers including any 3rd parties
- Work closely with HR CoE’s, Talent Acquisition teams and country HR teams to ensure smooth transition and escalation of issues
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy & Protection guidelines and relevant legislations
- Manage the background check process
- Initiate background verification for new hires and partner with 3rd party vendors and Talent Acquisition teams
- Respond to background verification requests from other organizations
- Manual UID creation of selected contractor and employee categories where required
- Fluent English & Spanish
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an environment that had a Global HCM system (Oracle Fusion, E Business, PeopleSoft, Success Factors, SAP HR, Workday, etc.)
- Analytical & problem solving
- Detail oriented and sense of data quality and accuracy
- Good planning skills and organizing capability
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a high pace environment
- Demonstrate openness and respect for others
- Build strong relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, specialization in Human Resources administration
- Relevant experience working in a regional HR shared service environment
- Relevant experience in HR administration and HR data management
A stable employment; a dynamic working environment in a growing and highly qualified team; a global scope of work in an international company; soft skills and hard skills trainings; career development opportunities; employee benefits, e.g. medical insurance, life insurance, lunch card, multisport card, IATA card, recognition awards.
If you have the background to match with this unique career opportunity,
please apply online using “Aplikuj” button.
Prosimy o zawarcie w CV zgody na przetwarzanie danych:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, przez firmę Carlson Wagonlit eCenter Polska Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie ul. Domaniewska 41, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacyjnego, zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z 29.08.1997 o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).