- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are Shared Service Center and we want to share our space in the heart of Warsaw with YOU.
Imagine having best of both worlds – limitless career options within reliable, international structure and start-up-like vibes (meaning no dress code, constant learning mindset and truly friendly atmosphere). FRISTA makes that possible and that’s just a starter pack for climbing your way up and #Aim4thetop of realizing your potential.
We experience dynamic growth, building the teams for our international clients in many areas – HR, Accounting, Customer Service, IT services and many more. This is why we are currently searching for more dedicated and talented team-players to join us!
Why you should apply:
- The possibility of using daily your languages: German and English
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Leading and supervising the HR administration team for a client in Switzerland to ensure the delivery of a high quality and professional service
- Managing team performance against agreed standards and SLA
- Monitoring and prioritizing the team workload
- Processing client’s escalations
- Participation in transition process
- Driving continuous improvement for operations/processes
- Oversight of preparation of documents for employees, i.e. new hires package, employment contracts, work certificates, appendix etc.
- Oversight of correctness of employee records (SAP) – such as changes in employment conditions, absences, time management, entries, resignations, additional information, etc.
- Preparing testimonials, employer's certificate, interim earnings
- Processing travel and expenses
- Close working relationship with HR Manager in Switzerland
- Experience as a Supervisor/Team Leader in HR administration team or in a similar role
- Fluent written and spoken German (at least C1)
- Very good command of English, a good command of French would be an asset
- Experience in HRIS applications
- Experience in business processes’ transition would be an asset
- Strong customer service mindset
- Systematic and efficient time management, used to work for a deadline
- Ability to independently handle tasks and assignments
- Effective communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of labor law and related regulation preferred
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment,
please send us your updated CV in English.