HR Administrative Specialist - Specjalista ds. Kadr i Administracji
MT RECYCLING PLASTICS sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
MT Recycling Plastics is an environmental company that operates plastic recycling and recycling resources in Europe. The company has been engaged in recycling industry for 15 years and has offices in Germany and Portugal. The company is engaged in the recycling and sales of various engineering plastics, and processing into plastic pellets for sale to Europe and Asia. Currently looking for HR Administrative Specialist. Support human resources related activities, including recruitment, employer brand building, introducing new employees and organizing, conducting and recording training, and ensuring that the highest level of human resources processes are achieved in accordance with applicable internal standards.
- Prepare job advertisements, recruitment, interview and training.
- Handling documents regarding employment work, attendance, residence card, work permit and so on. When necessary, sometimes need to go to the government and relevant departments to handle matters.
- Organize numerous activities in employee welfare.
- Caring about the motivation and development of employees. Through frequent direct communication and formal communication - maintain good communication with employees.
- Assist the administrative tasks such as ordering office supplies or booking appointments, also dealing with couriers.
- Assist the general manager to deal with external administrative affairs. Represent the company in various social media channels.
- Manage the company's office environment.
- Daily routine work and any additional work on request.
- Good organization of work.
- Speak English and Polish.
- At least 2 years working experience in the HR or administrative department.
- Degree similar to HR preferable.
- Proficient of user of Word and Excel.
- Responsibility, patience, good communication skills.
- Able to work under time pressure and handling with the stress.
What we offer:
- Full time contract.
- Chance to work under international working environment.
- Attractive salary depends on the experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your English CV to us.
Welcome to join us!!