- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Administrator to join our clients HR team.
If you have HR Administration experience in an international team and strong data and IT skills, we would love to hear from you. Please note full fluency in English for business use is essential for this role.
On daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for employee contract/employee file maintenance, following the labor legislation requirements,
- Country administrative support to HR ad-hoc and local programs,
- Works closely with the Global HR Operations team in London in system-related activities, shares responsibility for data quality in global HR systems and timeliness of processing transactions,
- Responsible for ensuring company/policy/legal compliance in terms of the respective country labor legislation,
- Providing the necessary data and support for payroll processing,
- Coordinating Human Resources support functions, which typically includes benefits, employee relations, Human Resource generalist, organizational development, compensation, and environmental health safety & security,
- Supports implementation of global HR system on a local level,
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides solutions for non-standard, sub-process activities,
- Assists with analytical and administrative support tasks for priority projects of varying complexity,
- Supports invoice processing – purchase orders in internal systems and supporting documentation preparation,
- Assists with basic reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, and financial data,
- Represents company towards external authorities in the area of HR-related activities.
What you need to be succeed?
- Proven experience in HR Administration role in an international environment,
- Practical knowledge of Polish employment law,
- Advanced level of English, good command of Excel,
- Can-do, proactive and problem-solving attitude, teamwork approach,
- Excellent communication skills, incl. persuasion, negotiation and feedback skills,
- Detail-oriented and efficient person, able to flex priorities to current needs and deliver a consistent level of work, even during times of high pressure,
- High self-motivation and feeling of ownership.
Our client will offer you:
- Wide social package (medical care, insurance, Multisport cards, PPE and additional corporate benefits etc.),
- Possibility of individual professional development in an international team.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.
If you like challenges and working in international and dynamic business environment, this opportunity is for you! If you interested in this opportunity please sent me your CV (in English please).