AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Offered type of work: Hybrid
About the assignment
The HR Administrator (Workforce Administration Specialist) will be a part of the global HR Delivery Center providing support to employees within areas of HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Development & Implementation of global HR processes.
- Executing the administrative activities related to employee life cycle changes (i.e.
- administering new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organizational changes and
- Creating employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests.
- Being in touch with employees and managers in terms of expertise to resolve specific cases
- connected with an employment contract and hire conditions.
- Coordinating employment process for foreigners.
- Updating the employee records and keeping all relevant systems and (third) parties up to
- Handling the promotion of an employee according to policies and procedures.
- Implementing policies from the Center of Expertise into transactional processes and services
- that can be performed by People Services.
- Min. 1 year of experience in payroll and personnel administration.
- Proactive approach, analytical skills and good attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret and apply the HR policies and local labor law regulations.
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute
- to a highly collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree (preferably in HR).
- Fluent English.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance