JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
HR Administrator (fixed-term contract till 31/12/2019 – maternity cover)
- Providing analytical support to the HR team
- Supporting senior management with analysis/reporting as required
- Oversee the onboarding and support of new starters across the organization
- Adding vacancies in our HRIS –Workday and externally onto the JLL Career Page and job boards
- Act as first line support to employees with queries regarding TA activities, responding promptly and accurately
- Collating monthly recruitment reports for example, people metrics including headcount and attrition
- Managing all Pre-Employment verifications and tracking
- Other project work as determined by leadership
- Fluent English
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, writing and drafting skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong IT and system skills (ideally including Workday) and an interest in developing innovative solutions
- Must have a track record in a co-ordination / administrative and analytical recruitment role, ideally in-house or for a recruitment agency
- Strong inter-personal skills and an aptitude for getting on with people
- Employment contract
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance)
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long term career prospective
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area)
- Friendly and supportive company culture
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).