- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Do you speak German or Dutch fluently? Do you have an experience in HR area? I think my offer could be interesting for you.
My Client is a leading global paints and coatings company. I am looking for specialists for different postions within HR department.
- Executing the administrative activities related to employee life cycle changes (i.e. administering new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organizational changes and data management).
- Being in touch with employees and managers in terms of expertise to resolve specific cases and escalate/refer cases connected with an employment contract and hire conditions.
- Coordinating employment process for foreigners and connecting employees in required cases with immigration support.
- Creating employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests.
- Updating the employee records and keeping all relevant systems and (third) parties up to date.
- Handles the promotion of an employee according to policies and procedures.
- Implementing policies from the Center of Expertise into transactional processes and services that can be performed by People Services.
what we expect
- Minimal 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good and up-to-date orientation in German/ Dutch labor law.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree (preferably in HR).
- Ability to interpret and apply the HR policies and procedures.
- Experience with HR supporting technology and the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new ways of working (good knowledge of SAP SF will be an asset).
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in English and German/ Dutch language (min. C1), both written and verbally is required.
- Knowledge of payroll regulations will be an asset.
what we offer
- permanent contract and flexible working hours
- good salary
- private health care, sport hard and other benefits
- dynamic and international teams
- modern and colorful office