Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
HR Administrator (Workforce Administration Specialist) will be a part of global HR Delivery Center providing support to Netherlands within areas of HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Development & Implementation of global HR processes.
In this position, you will be in charge of the administration part of systems to support the employee life cycle from hire to retire and you will provide administrative support covering employee life cycle changes from new hires and transfers to promotions and terminations.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure in area of HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, development & implementation of global HR processes.
- Executing the administrative activities related to employee life cycle changes (i.e. administering new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organizational changes and data management).
- Creating employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests.
- Providing services to AkzoNobel’s employees and managers in terms of expertise to resolve specific cases and escalate/refer cases connected with an employment contract and hire conditions.
- Coordinating employment process for foreigners and connecting employees in required cases with immigration support.
- Updating the employee records and keeping all relevant systems and (third) parties up to date.
- Handles the promotion of an employee according to policies and procedures.
- Implementing policies from the Center of Expertise into transactional processes and services that can be performed by People Services.
- Driving improvements within area of expertise.
- Minimal 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of Dutch labor law will be beneficial.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree (preferably in HR).
- Ability to interpret and apply the HR policies and procedures.
- Experience with HR supporting technology and the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new ways of working (good knowledge of SAP SF will be an asset).
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in Dutch language (min. C1) and English (min. B2), both written and verbally is required.
- Knowledge of payroll regulations will be an asset.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance