HR Administrator with German
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
HR Administrator with German
About the assignment
HR Administrator (Workforce Administration Specialist) will be a part of global HR Delivery Center providing support to employees within areas of HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Development & Implementation of global HR processes.
In this position, you will be in charge of the administration part of systems to support the employee life cycle from hire to retire, and you will provide administrative support covering employee life cycle changes from new hires and transfers to promotions and terminations.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure in area of HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, development & implementation of global HR processes.
- Executing the administrative activities related to employee life cycle changes (i.e. administering new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organizational changes and data management).
- Creating employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests.
- Being in touch with employees and managers in terms of expertise to resolve specific cases connected with an employment contract and hire conditions.
- Coordinating employment process for foreigners.
- Updating the employee records and keeping all relevant systems and (third) parties up to date.
- Handling the promotion of an employee according to policies and procedures.
- Implementing policies from the Center of Expertise into transactional processes and services that can be performed by People Services.
- Previous experience in operational HR work or in customer service (preferably in Shared Service Center environment).
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proactive approach, analytical skills and good attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret and apply the HR policies and local labor law regulations.
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree (preferably in HR).
- Fluent English and German.
- Knowledge of payroll regulations will be an asset.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.