- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the assignment
HR Advisor will be a part of the global HR Delivery Center providing support within areas of HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, development & implementation of global HR processes.
This position serves as the first point of contact for all incoming queries from AkzoNobel’s employees and managers to efficiently handle HR, Payroll and HR-IT related requests and communicate effectively with employees, managers, People Services and On-site HR. Your responsibilities will be:
- Responding to questions and cases submitted by AkzoNobel’s employees via telephone or e-mail and registering and controlling client cases in ServiceNow.
- Updating systems with data entry requests, focusing on efficiency and quality processing.
- Responding to basic and moderately complex inquiries about policies and procedures.
- Showing customers how to retrieve information through the various channels (HR Portal).
- Maintaining and monitoring case management tickets according to SLA’s.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a customer service environment.
- Relevant higher education (preferably in HR).
- Fluent in English and Dutch languages, both written and verbal is required.
- Strong customer focus, and problem-solving skills.
- Capability of working in a fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Experience with HR supporting technology (case management software, telephony), knowledge of ServiceNow would be an asset.
- Experience in HR Shared Service Center, general HR function or BPO structure is a great advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.