HR Analyst, Workday Reporting
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible.
HR Analyst, Workday Reporting Numer ref.: 122927
- Provide HR reporting support including research, analysis of business requests, problem solving, issue tracking, and resolution.
- Design, support, and coordinate the development of business relevant analytics and processes.
- Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards.
- Translate requirements into effective and impactful dashboards and reports that enable information sharing across the client enterprise.
- Provide reporting support on ad hoc projects or requests.
- Determine what data should be selected and evaluated to address and track various business issues.
- Consult with functional teams on the selection, application, and implementation of metrics.
- Proactively apply analytical and research skills to monitor trends and elevate issues.
- Promote self-service reporting functionality with end users.
- Monitor reporting usage logs and offer recommendations for consolidation where possible.
- Make ownership of and ensure integrity of HRIS data through development of audit reports; troubleshoot irregularities; partner with HRIS team to research, correct discrepancies, and ensure compliance.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cycle times and increase reporting efficiencies.
- Remain apprised of new technology, new approaches and best practices as it relates to business analytics and the ability to generate critical data associated with the business.
- Serve as a key contact for non-routine questions and requests, especially related to HR systems and data.
- Collaborate with HR/HRIS team members to ensure system usage consistency across regions.
What we are looking for:
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Requires a master’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, business, information technology, statistics, information systems or a related field and 1 year of experience in the position offered or 1 year of experience working in an HRIS team deploying business intelligence solutions. In lieu of a master’s degree and 1 year of experience as stated above, employer will accept a bachelor’s degree in the before mentioned fields and 3 years of experience as stated above.
- Also requires 1 year of experience: performing advanced reporting in the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) module; reporting in Workday Composite; solving HCM transactional and strategic business problems within a complex, global environment; working on a techno-functional team; performing data analysis and statistics; communicating and collaborating with nontechnical stakeholders across the organization; and using software development lifecycle methodologies and data architecture for multiple projects. Experience may be, but need not be, acquired concurrently.
- Permanent contract with 3 months’ probation period
- Interesting career development opportunities in a quickly growing environment
- Premium Private Medical Program + Dental Care
- MyBenefit System (including MultiSport card, vouchers)
- Dynamic environment with a friendly work atmosphere
- Fully remote recruitment process
- Remote working options during covid