- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do?
- Run numeric simulations leveraging different statistic techniques
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Contribute to innovation and new product development in the people and organization analytics space
- Doing custom analytics to deliver insights to clients
- Contribute to authoring of Thought leadership and research papers
- Fetching information from various sources and analyzing it to better understand people behaviors
- Use of Natural Language Processing (NLP) Algorithm- Static and Dynamic Word Embeddings, Transfer Learning using Deep Learning Framework
- Train NLP Models for prescribed requirements: Supervised and Unsupervised topic modeling
- Web Scraping for data mining using state-of-the-art methods
What are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineer, or Social Sciences
- MBA with work experience in data analytics or as a data scientist
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning and research
- Data interpretation with working knowledge of analytic models and digital tools (coding experience desirable)
- Fluency in English
- Data fluency and working knowledge of statistical methodologies
- Ability to perform in a non-structured and dynamic environment
- Desirable: Code (e.g., Python, R ) developer experience, including writing and testing code, debugging programs and deploying the models or integrating applications with third-party web services
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.